What is the difference between a Public Class and a Private Lesson?
Classes run on Saturdays and Sundays, are open to the public, and are filled on a first come first serve basis with minimum 4 students and maximum 12 students. Search for next open class now.
Where are classes and lessons held?
There are multiple locations available for our classes and lessons depending on type of activity and weather conditions. In general, surf lessons are held in front of our SCHOOL location at 222 1st st Neptune Beach, FL 32233. SUP lessons are usually held in the Intracoastal Waterway as long as wind/conditions permit. If you are unsure about where to go please call us at 904-463-0901 or visit either the RETAIL STORE or the SCHOOL.
I'm ready to go! How do I purchase and schedule my session?
You can purchase and schedule your class, lesson, surf camp or retreat 24 hours a day on our secure Live On-Line Registration and Booking page here. You can also make reservations in person at our RETAIL STORE located at 241 Atlantic Blvd. #102 Neptune Beach FL 32266 or simply call 904-372-4653. We accept all major credit cards such as VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS, as well as PayPal, CASH and JSP Certificates
What should I bring to my session?
Wear your normal beach attire that can get wet. Bring a towel, something to drink, and lots of sunscreen. For even better protection against sunburn and “belly rash”, we recommend a neoprene top or rash guard both available for purchase at our store. For ladies we recommend snug fitting tops or a rash guard in case of wardrobe malfunction. To speed up the check in process please print/review/sign our liability waiver and bring to your lesson or class. Lockers for your personal belongings are provided free of charge to all JSP clients for the duration of your session. Forget something? No problem. Shop our store before your session for sunscreen, swimwear, drinks, and more!
Refund Guidelines and Cancellation Policy
- Full refund if you cancel by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (must speak to a live representative) minimum 24 hours prior to appointment time
- 50% refund with less than 24 hours notice
- NO REFUND for no call or no show.
- If you paid a deposit on a session, you will receive your deposit less a $25 cancel fee if session is cancelled minimum 72 hours prior to appointment time.
- Less than 72 hours notice, your deposit becomes non refundable.
- Notice of cancellation must be emailed to the Camp Manager at email@example.com
- If you cancel prior to 14 days of your camp start date, you will receive a full refund of your payment to the original payment method, less a $25 processing fee per session for each week canceled
- If you cancel within 7-14 days prior to your camp start date, you will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be provided if you cancel within seven (7) business days of your camp start date. We cannot move a surfer to another week or edit camp booking in this time frame.
- Requests for canceling due to illness or a family emergency are treated on a case by case basis, please contact camp manager
- Full refund offered minus $50 processing fee up to 45days before departure day. If spot is cancelled with less than 45days to departure date, $200 cancellation fee will apply.