Jax Surf & Paddle Surf Camp
Get your kids outside this summer with JSP surf camp! As parents and teachers, ourselves we recognize how challenging and unsettling things have been recently. We hope each of you and your family members are staying safe and healthy. JSP Surf Camp is a great way for your little surfer to learn, grow, and have tons of fun this year. Camp is open to any child aged 6-16 who is able to swim. We offer two half day camps (Morning 5 sessions M-F or Afternoon 5 sessions M-F), full day (Morning and Afternoon 10 sessions M-F), and single day sessions to help fit your busy schedule.
NEW THIS SUMMER!! We are excited to offer a second location for Advanced Surf Camp at our school in Neptune Beach! Students interested in advanced camp must be approved and meet certain criteria to be accepted in the program. This is for surfers who graduate from our main camp or have more than a beginner skill set. JSP Advanced Surf Camp will include smaller instructional groups with video critiques of form and skill throughout the week. Those interested in advanced camp should contact our store for more info. Register early - all camps are filling up fast!
Heading into Summer 2020 we are making several changes to our daily camp routine in order to provide a safe and fun way for your kiddos to enjoy the ocean!! We’re following CDC guidelines for groups and practicing social distancing inside our camp. Hygiene is at the top of the surf camp list with the well-being of our students and instructors taking top priority.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at all times and required before snack and sunscreen.
- Check-in manager will wear a mask and temperatures will be taken at check-in each day and no one will be admitted with a fever. We are asking that you keep your kiddos home if they get the sniffles or are ill in any way. No exceptions!
- You will receive an email along with a phone call from our staff prior to the start of your surfer’s week. Drop-off times will be assigned and staggered in an effort to minimize large group activity.
- Campers will be spaced out 6 feet apart during warm-up and demo along with be split-up into small assigned groups for the week.
- Our ratio of five campers to one coach in the water will remain the same, but we are staggering group breaks and lunches in order to eliminate whole camp activities.
- Lunch will be eaten outside and not in the community center as in years past. We will be eating in small groups under the pavilion and in the shaded areas of Bull Park. Campers will not have access to the playground.
- We are asking full-week students (parents) to take home their assigned camp rashguard each night, wear back to camp each day and return to us on Friday.
- We are asking parents to refrain from entering camp tents or gathering areas and to practice social distancing if visiting the beach to watch your child.
- We are not doing the Friday pizza party or giving out goody bags this year but each child will receive a gift card to Jax Surf & Paddle store.
All campers must bring a water bottle with their name and arrive to camp with sunscreen and jersey already on. Parents must park for drop-off and pick-up. There is absolutely no driving up past the stop sign near beach access on 7th. Kids and parents are going to have to understand to comply with health and safety measures.
Complete details and directions for Jax Surf & Paddle summer programs will come in your camp confirmation email but for now…registration is open!!
All Equipment Included (surfboard, leash, rash guard)
Professional Certified Instructors
Surf Fundamentals and Instruction
Professional Photos Available Upon Request
Lunch Included with Full Day Camps
Use of Jax Surf & Paddle School *Advanced Camp Only
Surf Videos and Whiteboard study
Gift Card to our store for all full week campers
Camp Schedule 2020
|Spring 2020 Surf Camp 1||March 9-13||-||-||-|
|Spring 2020 Surf Camp 2||March 16-20||-||-||-|
|Spring 2020 Surf Camp 3||April 13-17||-||-||-|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 1||June 1-5||Full||Full||Full|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 2||June 8-12||Full||Full||3 Left|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 3||June 15-19||Full||9 Left||4 Left|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 4||June 22-26||Full||Open||5 Left|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 5||June 29 - July 3||1 Left||Open||Open|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 6||July 6-10||5 Left||Open||Open|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 7||July 13-17||Open||Open||Open|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 8||July 20-24||Open||Open||5 Left|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 9||July 27-31||Open||Open||Open|
|Summer 2020 Surf Camp 10||August 3-8||Open||Open||Open|
Options & Pricing
|BEGINNER SURF CAMP||RATE|
|Half Day: 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm (5 Sessions Monday - Friday)||$220/week|
|Full Day: 9am-3pm (10 Sessions Monday - Friday) *Lunch Included 12pm-1pm||$360/week|
|Single Half Day "Drop-In" 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm ( 1 Session 1/2 Day)||$50/day|
|Single Full Day "Drop-In" 9am-3pm ( 2 Sessions 1 Day)||$100/day|
|ADVANCED SURF CAMP||RATE|
|Advanced Surf Camp Morning Session (9am-12pm M-F)||$250/week|
|Single Half Day "Drop-In"||$60/day|
BEGINNER SURF CAMP LOCATION:
7th St and Ocean Ave
Atlantic Beach, FL. 32233
ADVANCED SURF CAMP LOCATION:
Jax Surf & Paddle Surf School
222 1st Street
Neptune Beach, FL. 32233
Payment must be made upon registration to secure roster spot. See FAQ for cancellation policy. Call with questions 904-372-9083 or Email email@example.com